Gradonačelnik Grada Vukovara
Gradonačelnik je nositelj izvršne vlasti i zastupa Grad Vukovar. Gradonačelnik se bira na neposrednim izborima na vrijeme od četiri godine, sukladno zakonu o lokalnim izborima. Gradonačelnik ima dva zamjenika koji se biraju zajedno i istovremeno s gradonačelnikom. U Gradu Vukovaru zbog odredbe Ustavnog zakona o pravima nacionalnih manjina, kojom se srpskoj nacionalnoj manjini priznaje pravo na zastupljenost, jedan zamjenik gradonačelnika bira se iz reda pripadnika srpske nacionalne manjine.
Gradonačelnik obavlja izvršne poslove iz samoupravnog djelokruga Grada sukladno ovlaštenjima utvrđenim u Zakonu o lokalnoj i područnoj ( regionalnoj) samoupravi, propisane Statutom Grada te čitavom nizu posebnih zakona kojima se uređuju pojedine djelatnosti ( prostorno i urbanističko uređenje i planiranje, komunalno gospodarstvo, predškolski odgoj i obrazovanje, zdravstvena zaštita i socijalna skrb, kultura, sport, i tehnička kultura, zaštita okoliša te ostale djelatnosti).
Dječji vrtić Vukovar 1 obavlja svoju djelatnost na 4 lokacije u Gradu, u prigradskom naselju Sotin i mjestu Bogdanovci. Osim redovnog programa u našim se vrtićima provodi i Program predškole, Program ranog učenja engleskog jezika i Sportska igraonica.
Ovdje možete popuniti podatke za mobilnu aplikaciju Grada Vukovara.
Tel. : 032 / 456 - 571
Fax. : 032 / 456 - 570
- Construction of utility infrastructure Eco - Ethno Center Adica - Vukovar
(natječaj je završen)
- Acquisition of the tourist train
(natječaj je završen)
1.Providing technical assistance by a specialist to the Town Administration in sustainable development and management of Eco Ethno Centre Adica
- Gold embroidery
- Silk embroidery
- Souvenirs manufacturing
Providing technical assistance by a specialist to the Town Administration in sustainable development and management of Eco Ethno Centre Adica
The project team chose the best bidder (company Illyricum Consulting Ltd. - Director Mr. Zrinski Pelajić) who will work with the Town Administration to develop a sustainable programme for the development and management of Eco Ethno Centre Adica. The work will consist of group and individual consultations and training in the workplace provided to the Town Administration.
The expert will assist the Town Administration on the following issues:
1. Defining a model of partnership between public and private sectors, in making sustainable use of the Centre should include several different options and scenario analysis,
2. The organizational and legal grounds for the Centre management,
3. Insight into the concept of destination management with tangible results for a Little nature park Kopacki Rit in the context of a wider tourist destination of Eastern Slavonia and Western Srijem – from the nature park Kopacki Rit via Vukovar to Ilok,
4. Strategic level of planning - Developing the vision and mission statements for the Centre and strategic goals within 3-5 years, including the exercise of strategic planning, SWOT and PEST analysis,
5. Planning at operational level - developing a business plan for a 3-year and annual action plan with all the activities that are conducted on an annual basis, including practical training,
6. Marketing and promotion of destinations, tools and methods, including marketing planning exercises and develop a marketing action plan,
7. Making optimum use of public resources through the development of cooperation with local, regional and national stakeholders,
8. Development of soft skills - including the organization, communication, negotiation and presentation skills capacity building.
The specialist will make a medium-term business plan of the Centre, the manual or usages that include all of the above questions and suggested actions that will be used as a reference guide.
Workshops were held and Specialist, Mr. Zrinski Pelajić, performed his obligations specified by the Project and Agreement.
Training for entrepreneurship in tourism will be hold by a Specialist, Mr. Siniša Bronić. It is anticipated that all training takes 1 day (a total of 5 days of training) with a possibility of individual consultations after each workshop. With this activity, the project will involve local entrepreneurs, unemployed persons, associations, vocational schools and "fresh" graduates who might be or are interested to become entrepreneurs. Workshops will also be open to all institutions involved in tourism development and promotion. The project aims at training at least 35 small and medium-sized enterprises, 20 unemployed people, 20 pupils / students and 5 institutions.
Proposed workshop modules include:
1. Entrepreneurship in the continental tourism and institutional support,
2. Product development in the context of the destination development : home-made food, handicrafts revitalization, traditions, folklore,
3. Quality standards, packaging and labelling,
4. Marketing and promotion, including the cooperation and the formation of cooperatives and clusters,
5. Development of soft skills in tourism, including communication, presentation and sales skills.
The next workshop will be held on 15 September 2011. All participants will be informed in time about the place and time of the workshop. Upon successful completion, each participant will receive a certificate.
Organisation of training in traditional crafts (Gold embroidery, silk embroidery and souvenirs manufacturing)
Activity will include the organisation and delivery of the three trainings for gold embroidery, silk embroidery and the making of souvenirs. Gold embroidery techniques is dating from the mid-19th century came to Slavonia from Bosnia, initially used as decoration on clothing for special occasions. Today is mostly used in Central and Eastern Slavonia. The technique of silk ties started in the 18th century and is used in the whole region of Slavonia. Workshop in gold embroidery began on 25 May 2011 and ended on 1 August 2011.
Workshops in silk began on 20 June 2011 and ended on 8 August 2011. Both workshops were held twice a week for three hours. Workshops were led by Ms Marija Djukic who has knowledge and experience in these techniques. All materials and tools needed for the maintenance shop are secured from the Project sources.
The third workshop is for souvenir production from leather, wood, straw and / or ceramics. Training will hold people with experience in the above techniques. Start of the workshop is at the end of August / beginning of September. Expected duration of the workshop is 2 months. The number of participants is from 20 to 25.
Upon successful completion of the workshop, each participant will receive a certificate.
Printable application forms